The Chinatown Street Market will be held on the 3rd September between 4-8pm.
Location: Gold Coast Chinatown, Young and Davenport Streets, Southport. The markets will offer a variety of cuisines from across Asia, inspiring a celebration of fresh and authentic food for locals and visitors.
The Flourish Laneway will offer great art/craft activities for the families and an exciting range of fair trade and local art/craft products for sale.
As part of our ongoing efforts to reduce the amount of waste generated by the event, bottled water will not be sold. Instead free water will be available from the water refill station, so bring your own bottle and support this great initiative!
For those people who ride their bicycles to the event they will receive a free bicycle mechanical check from 4-7pm helping to encourage people to leave their car at home.
• Ride the G: Disembark at the Southport Station, Nerang Street.
• Bus: Contact Translink for bus transport options from different areas of the city.
• Taxi: Contact Gold Coast Cabs.
• Cycling: Ride your bike and park in one of the many bike racks around the precinct and get a free bicycle maintenance check while you are there
• Parking: Public parking at the Athol Paterson, Mal Burke and Carey Park car parks – visit our City parking map for details
For more details, please visit the City of Gold Coast Chinatown webpage: www.cityofgoldcoast.com.au/chinatown
Instagram hashtags that we recommend people to tag: